Thursday, September 1, 2011

The moment you have all waited for


I imagine that most people who know me (who I imagine to be most people (I'm very imaginative)) have spent a great deal of time thinking to themselves "self, why has Nathan's brilliant insights been shared with the whole world?" Well, you may now rest at ease because starting today, I will be declaring my thoughts to the world through the beautiful art of blogging and it will be the worlds own fault that they haven't read them.

I imagine that most people who know me well, don't believe this for a second and know that I'm probably only going to write a few blogs and realize that I'm not actually that brilliant and that the world doesn't really care for my ideas and then I'll quit. Well it turns out that I actually can't, at least not until the end of the semester because I'm actually required to keep this blog for my "Ethics and Computers in Society" class which ironically enough is called CS 404 (for those of you who don't understand what's funny about the number 404, go to http://www.blogger.com/nathanwonnacottfanclub)

So since this is for my CS 404 class I will be required to make some posts on topics which may not appeal to the general non computer scientist public. I will, however, try to the utmost of my ability to keep them relatively interesting and entertaining. I will also make posts that are not required for the class which will hopefully be on more interesting topics. I will also post most or all of my facebook notes to this blog.  (I'll post them gradually over suspenseful intervals to keep you all on the edges of your seats).

So yeah. That's it I guess. Hope you enjoy, and if you don't pretend you do.





3 comments:

  1. I kind of want to make the site http://www.blogger.com/nathanwonnacottfanclub just to ruin your post.

    But I'm very glad you're blogging and don't want to scare you off yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you mean, "Self, why haven't Nathan's brilliant insights been shared with the world?" or "Self, why have Nathan's brilliant insights not been shared with the world" since, as far as I know, you haven't been sharing your insights with the world.
    Ah, well, I guess I can rest easy, knowing that you will have to share your interesting views for the next several months.

    ReplyDelete